ss_blog_claim=1b01a26ff2fa9145ca48bac62aed2df7 Floyd's Checkup From The NeckUp: Eckhart Tolle - A New Earth Web Class

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Eckhart Tolle - A New Earth Web Class




Eckhart Tolle - A New Earth Web Class

This is an amazing event. I can't say I've ever been
that big of an Oprah fan, but when she teams up with
Eckhart Tolle in this big of a way, I have to take off
my hat to the lady...

Without further ado, I'll turn the stage over to this duo:





The rest of this series may be seen at my
Squidoo Lens: Eckhart Tolle & The Power of Now

Floyd Bogart

2 comments:

lifebydesign said...

A New Earth Web Class is a huge success.My husband and I have Monday night reserved for Oprah and Eckhart Tolle. They do a great job at spreading the word through this worldwide event.
http://NetWebMarketer.com/audie

Anonymous said...

Great presentation, Floyd! I like what you're doing here.
Learning about the pain-body has been the most helpful for me. Amazingly, it explains my dysfunctional relationship with money through my life.
Today has been my first day of being in full conscious awareness of my moment-by-moment state of mind. Its an incredible transformation of my inner feelings, outlook, and relationships.